Four tracks for you all! The Knight One remix of LIGHTS is mind blowing in the calmest way ever, I’m really liking it. Really going for the retro sounding route, I love that route. I haven’t listened to her newest album Siberia yet, I’ll have to give it a shot though. Don’t worry, I haven’t forgot about the other albums I was going to write about, but you know what? I like letting albums sit, people who push out reviews two weeks before the album is released probably regret half the things they say. I hated the new Justice album for the first week I listened to it, but changed drastically afterwards. At least my indecisiveness is predictable! I’ve been meaning to post this track for a while now, the Le Castle Vania remix of Kaskade. I haven’t posted this kind of electro since what feels like last year, but Le Castle Vania makes amazing remixes. His other remix which he released recently of Split & Jaxta Roulette is harsher sounding, I really needed something fast like this though. And one from the hit list, the Cazzettes remix of Spencer & Hill Believe It. It’s more club, but whatever I really liked the track.
LIGHTS – Toes (Knight One Remix)
I finally have something to post! None other than Le Castle Vania and his Bulletproof Tiger Volume 1 mixtape. It’s an hour and a half long of upbeat electro club goodness, I can’t really give it justice by describing it in words. You’ll just have to check it out on your own and the original post in case you want the source. I included three tracks from the mixtape, first on the list being the Lies In Disguise remix of the Toxic Avenger Poker Face. I thought Lad Gaga there for a second, but definitely isn’t. The Cyberpunkers remix of Gooseflesh, Gooseflesh being the first Turkish electro group I’ve ever heard with an Italian twist in this case. And lastly, from his own, his remix of La Roux In For The Kill. I remember wanting to post this during that whole La Roux craze but never got my hands on the track. It’s about time, cause this track is amazing.
1. Le Castle Vania – Nobody Gets Out Alive
2. Le Castle Vania – Zero Machine
3. Hystereo – Validy Revision *Le Castle Vania Exclusive Edit*
4. Boys Noize – Starter
5. Toxic Avenger – Poker Face (Lies In Disguise Remix)
6. Computer Club – Load Rocket
7. Partyshank – Penis Vs. Vagina (Lies In Disguise Remix)
8. GRUM – Go Back (Le Castle Vania Remix)
9. Le Castle Vania + Computer Club – The Messiah (One)
10. Strip Steve – Breakin (Rynecologist Remix)
11. Le Castle Vania – Nobody Gets Out Alive (Noisia Remix)
12. Amen Birdmen – Battle 79 (Rawman + Ponk Rocks Remix) *Le Castle Vania Exclusive Edit*
13. Wolfgang Gartner – Undertaker
14. Don Diablo – Hooligans Never Surrender (Noisia Remix) *Le Castle Vania Exclusive Edit*
15. Walter Meego – Through A Keyhole (Le Castle Vania Remix)
16. Sabastian – Walkman *Le Castle Vania Exclusive Re-Re-Edit*
17. Shadow Dancer – Soap
18. Fukkk Offf – Rave Is King (Le Castle Vania Remix)
19. Dusty Kid – The Cat (Teaser)
20. Gooseflesh – Dodgems (Cyberpunkers Remix)
21. La Roux – In For The Kill (Le Castle Vania Remix)
22. Le Castle Vania – The Light
23. Designer Drugs – Drop Down
24. Popof – Faces ‘Uch
25. Fake Blood – I Think I Like It
26. Kill The Noise – Roots
27. Boys Noize + Erol Alkan – Lemonade
28. Electroluxe Family – Rock That Shit (Vicarious Bliss Remix) *Le Castle Vania Exclusive Edit*
The Toxic Avenger – Pokerface (Lies In Disguise Remix)
Gooseflesh – Dodgems (Cyberpunkers Remix)
La Roux – In For The Kill (Le Castle Vania Remix)
Alright, looks like my cosmic demands have been answered by something out there and within days I was delivered great music to work with. And what says “I got what I asked for” and “Merry Christmas” more than Dan Aykroyd eating hairy Salmon. Classic Shit!
First Hey Champ sent me a link to a free download of their WHOLE mixtape. Right now I’m listening to their remix of French Horn Rebellion – Beaches & Friends. It’s just delicious! Also I will give these tracks heavy rotation in my gigs tonight and on Sunday. Let me tell you something…these cats have got it goin on BIG, so cop this mixtape! Really great production and SICKSICKSICKSICK remixing. 2010 will be really good to them! Mark my words!!!
Next up, I’m giving you sexy folks some good ol’ Le Castle Vania. His newest release “Nobody Gets Out Alive” is f*ckin KILLER!!! This track will make clubs look like a goddamn firestorm this winter. Watch out for scandalous behaviour and/or an obscene amount cleavage when playing this track, check it on Beatport….enjoy, beautiful peoples!
*= u (I’m sure i have younger readers, hence the footnote)
Database vs. French Horn Rebellion – Beaches & Friends (Hey Champ remix) [Hey Champ Mixtape]
Le Castle Vania – Nobody Gets Out Alive